Solid Cherry Shelf Coat Rack with Hat and Coat Style Hooks - Made in the USA
Are you looking to keep your mudroom or entryway more organized and efficient? Incorporating high-quality solid wood coat rack with a shelf allows one to keep all those small items that need to go with you every morning in a convenient place.
- Select a 4" or optional 5" Deep Top Shelf
- 51/4 inches in height
- Created with pride from hand selected top quality solid Cherry
- Available in nine of Minwax’s most popular colors
- Top coated with a clear lacquer finish which is hand rubbed to a satin sheen. This produces a tough protective coating.
- Available in three different hook finishes, aged bronze, satin nickel, and solid brass.
- Hooks are spaced 5.33 inched on center
- The Hat & Coat Style hooks are 1 1/4" wide and extend 3 1/4" from the rail.
- Hooks are spaced 5.33 inched on center.
- These are high quality heavy solid hooks they are manufactured by the Ives Corporation.
- The wood rails are made 100% in the USA.
- A traditional through hole with a matching butt plug to cover the screw.
- Mounting screws and button plugs included.
- As we manufacture these in our Highland Michigan facility if you need a custom size, please give us a call or send us an e-mail with your request.
The 4" or optional 5" top shelf is just the right size, perfect to hold those items that you need to keep readily available for those hectic mornings but not so large that things get lost. Keep your backpacks, cell phones, keys, umbrella well organized and handy on a high-quality piece of stylish furniture.
Mounting hole locations:
- The 16" has two mounting holes 7" right and left of center.
- The 21" 26" and 31" each have two mounting holes, 8" either side of the center.
- The 37" and the 42" includes three holes, a center hole and a mounting hole 16” on both sides of the center.
- The 53" includes Four holes, two holes, 8" and 24" to the right of the center, two holes, 8" and 24" to the left of center.
- Need a custom mounting hole location? Just let us know.
Button Plug Example