Unfinished Solid Oak, Cherry, Maple or Poplar Double Row Peg Racks - Made In The USA
Have you been searching for a quality trophy and medal display rack?
After receiving several requests for them from our satisfied coat rack customers, we thought it was time to offer them on our website.
Currently we have two variations to choose from a double row shaker peg design that is a perfect way to display highly prized ribbons. The second form adds a 4 inch deep top shelf to the peg rack. The shelf is a fantastic place to place trophies, plaques or photographs.
- Standard 3.5" wide or an extra wide 4.5"
- Select from solid Oak, Cherry, Maple or Poplar
- Double row of 3" Shaker Pegs.
- Pegs are spaced every 3"
- Features an invisible key hole mounting or a counter sunk through hole with matching button plug covers.
- Great way for stores to display sale items
- Dried Flowers
- Good way to add more pegs in a limited space.
- Display awards
- Awesome way for a team, group or coaches to show off accomplishments and accolades.
Each is hand crafted in our Michigan facility, using only the finest hand selected Oak.
100 % made in the USA.
Unfinished Peg Racks - Peg Installation
I find it easier to apply the finishes prior to installing the pegs.
Do not paint the tenon which is the part of the peg that goes in the hole.
Do not paint inside the hole.
A small amount of wood glues should be used to attach the pegs.
The glue should be applied to the sides of the hole.
Do not fill the hole as this will prevent you from installing the pegs.
I push down and use a twisting motion when installing the pegs. If the pegs are tight you may use a slight rocking motion to help seat the pegs from time to time I find it necessary to sand the tenon a little bit to make the pegs fix in the hole easier. Keep in mind we want a good fit, to loose and the pegs will come loose.